Welcome to My Blog! God Bless!

Welcome to My Blog! God Bless!

Huwebes, Marso 08, 2012

My First Time

Hi there! my name is Hiedee, this is my first blog. I'm 18 years of age and turning 19 this coming April. I've decided to create a blogger because i want to experience how it feels when you're creating articles online. Does it feels wonderful? Now I know, it feels not just only wonderful but fantastic! I am currently studying Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing Management at Baliuag University in Baliuag, Bulacan. I want to explore and learn more things regarding how to create a great article either online or in personal. I also want to excel in this field, because I am assigned to be one of the writer of our Newsletter in our college department which is the "Benchmark". This is my first blog ever!. That's all for now! Thank you and God bless!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento